Benefits for members
German CSP members are committed companies working on the advancement of CSP technology, further technological development, and international expansion.
Member companies and research institutions vary in size, technology and markets. They benefit from the association’s network and the cooperation within the association:
- Focussing activities with public outreach and communications in the area of concentrated solar power, e.g. by launching PR articles, press releases, policy papers as well as information materials and brochures
- Expanding and updating the general knowledge base on topics of technology, market development and politcal conditions in the target markets
- Early information on opportunities for national and international promotion of research and business development
- Concentrating activities for business development in the target markets, e.g. by common organisation and implementation of international journeys for delegations and topic workshops
- Direct contacts to decision-makers of energy, industry and environmental policies as well as to the relevant actors of international cooperation in the areas of foreign trade, climate protection and development cooperation.
- Representing the specific interests of the German CSP industry within the relevant industry and trade associations at national and international levels